ASSESSMENT & DEMO DAY TERM 4
- Pre-Tests start Sat 8th December
- Final Assessment is Saturday 15 December
- (youth alternate final assessment date is Friday 7 December)
Feel you need to do a double assessment? Apply (at least 2 weeks prior to final assessment)
Krav Maga Adults
Please book into the Pre-test colour that matches the colour rank that you will be achieving (unless you are still switching over from the old syllabus order, in which case, contact us so we can get you booked into the right event). Upon successful completion of your pre-test, you can go ahead and book into the final.
Is this your first Adult Krav Maga Assessment?
1. Check out the Adult Krav Maga Syllabus notes for White Rank.
2. Fill in your Adult Krav Maga White Rank Online Quiz
3. Book into your Pre-Test & Final Assessment
4. Grab your Krav Maga Goals Sheet and set out your path forward. Bring this along to your Pre-Test if you want some assistance.
Krav Maga Youth
Please book into both the pre-test and final assessment that your child will be attending. Please note that the alternate final date is on Fri 7 December this cycle, however, you are urged to attend the official main final on Sat 15 December if at all possible. Please ensure your children are booked into their final assessment before 8 December. If you know the login for your individual children then you can utilise the schedule on this page to book or use our app. Otherwise, if you only know the login for your profile, please visit our MindBody website to book your children. If you have trouble please call us or see reception.
Private Lessons are a great way to tidy up technique and get that extra confidence boost before an assessment. 45 min and 60 min times available. Book online or see reception.